+Years working with children, parents, and families of all backgrounds
+Years of mediation experience
Mediation can help
When deciding between mediation and litigation for conflict resolution consider this:
- Mediation gives the parties involved direct input into outcome. With litigation, someone else decides for you. Community Social Solutions believes that no one has a better understanding of what will work than the parties themselves.
- Conflict resolution isn't always about a legal agreement. It's about reaching an agreed-upon outcome for your future with dignity and peace.
Some other benefits of mediation include:
- Flexible Scheduling: Parties work with the mediator to arrange dates and times that work for them. Mediation can be done virtually, too.
- Reduced Time to Resolution: Mediation usually results in a quicker resolution than litigation.
- Lower Expense: Mediation is usually more cost-effective than litigation.